The Chapel of San Liberato, even though small, is sometimes called the “Sistine Chapel of Chianti”. It dates back to around the mid XVI century and was constructed for the Cinughi dei Pazzi family whose coat of arms is visible on the façade and who owned vast amounts of land in this area. It is a modest construction with a rectangular layout and a bell-shaped roof. Inside there is a vast fresco painted by Arcangelo Salimbeni of Siena in 1573 and covering the vault and the walls of the presbytery. The arch represent episodes of the Life and Passion of Christ, separated by Latin mottos.