San Giusto in Salcio Parish Church

The church is mentioned in a document(preserved in the castle of Brolio) from 1020 on the possessions of the RicasoliFiridolfi family.

It was completely rebuilt between 1926 and 1929 following a complete restoration, conducted by architect Egisto Bellini, which involved the entire building: only the facade, the lower parts of the wall outside of the aisle and the central apse did not change after the restoration.

pieve di san giusto in salcio
pieve di san giusto in salcio2

geographic coordinates