The surrounding countryside is particularly beautiful due to the presence of woods and hills cultivated with specialized vineyards.
Saint George is instead an ancient isolated building, born to give assistance to pilgrims and travelers poor. The Church of San Giorgio allo spadaio is a former Romanesque cult building. Its construction dates back to a period before 1184, in the so-called area of Ficaiola; the scarce presence of faithful meant that the church was suppressed as early as 1422, transformed into a private chapel and, subsequently, completely abandoned. Despite the decay, the building is quite well preserved, and has a quadrangular body of factory extended in length, with two twin portals, a facade with portal to trabeazione and a small central rose window.