Morandello Chapel

The chapel is located along the road that leads from Sambuca Val di Pesa to the monastery and takes its name from the farm where it was built.
The construction of the chapel was authorized by the Abbot of Passignano in 1584 and a few years later, in 1598, the road  that leads from the monastery square to the chapel was set.
The chapel is a small building with a simple facade in the center of which stands the portal. The building looks elegant also thanks to the two volutes that connect it on the two sides to the small wall placed along the street.

Gps Coordinates